I made this recipe tonight and it turned out pretty darn good! thought I’d share it with you!
* 2 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast Halves
* 1/3 cup brine-cured pitted olives, such as kalamata, chopped
* 1 1/2 tablespoons Capers, drained
* 1/3 cup Chicken Broth
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* Salt and fresh-ground pepper
* 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, slivered
* 2 tablespoons Shredded Parmesan Cheese
1. Place chicken breasts in a single-layer in an 8- or 9-inch square baking pan. Bake, uncovered, in a 400 degrees F oven until meat in the thickest part is no longer pink, 25 to 30 minutes (cut to test).
2. When chicken is nearly done, combine olives, capers, chicken broth, and lemon juice in a 1- to 1 1/2-quart saucepan; stir over medium heat until hot. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Transfer chicken to dinner plates and top with olive mixture. Sprinkle with basil and cheese.
I put it over brown rice!