Now that the weather is finally getting warmer, I am quite tired of making hot winter-ish types meals! I made this chicken salad recipe and it was soon completely devoured by my husband (quite the compliment). Lucky for me, and for you, this is a wonderfully simple recipe! Enjoy!
* 4 cups cubed, cooked chicken meat
* 1 cup mayonnaise
* 1 teaspoon paprika
* 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
* 1 cup chopped celery
* 1 red apple chopped
* 1/2 cup minced green bell pepper
* 1 cup chopped pecans
* 1 Tablespoon Garlic salt
* ground black pepper to taste
1. In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise with paprika and garlic salt. Blend in dried cranberries, celery, bell pepper, apple, and nuts. Add chopped chicken, and mix well. Season with black pepper to taste. Chill 1 hour.